Get It Together Inc.
Conduct and Confidentiality Agreement
Get It Together Inc. is a personal service provided by Get It Together Inc. The following are items that Get It Together Inc. will adhear to:
1. PERMISSION TO ORGANIZE
Agree to have all parties involved notarize and date an agreement.
2. PERMISSION T0 ENTER
If applicable, Get It Together Inc. has permission to enter a residence or business.
3. SAFEGUARD CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Agree to retain in confidence and not disclose to third parties any details or information regarding the client’s personal or business information to any other party under any circumstances.
This undertaking of confidentiality and non-disclosure shall extend only to information which is not already in the public domain.
4. REMOVAL OF MATERIAL
The owner of the material/contents will be responsible for the removal/disposal of all items. This may be in the form of recycling, throwing away, or giving away items.
5. CANCELATION POLICY
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be billed the equivalent of two hours, payable upon receipt of the invoice.
6. MINIMUM SERVICE
Get It Together Inc. provides a minimum of one hour service. After the one-hour minimum, Get It Together will bill in 15-minute increments unless otherwise arranged (packaged rates).
7. 100% GUARANTEE
Our services are 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact us within 24 hours so that we may quickly resolve any issue.
8 CONCIERGE SERVICES
Get It Together Inc. limits their Concierge Services to what is legal and ethical.
Get It Together Inc. also adheres to the POC Code of Conduct and Ethics
POC Code of Conduct and Ethics
This Code of Conduct and Ethics is a set of principles and guidelines that
each member of POC – Professional Organizers in Canada – agrees to
adopt for the exercise of judgment, self-restraint and conscience.
1. I will provide to all people truthful and accurate information with respect to
professional performance of duties and completion of contracts. When
unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to
recommend the service of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified
2. I will have empathy for the client and the assignment by practicing positive
interpersonal and communication skills.
3. I will respect the confidential nature of the client’s information, and will use
proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
4. I will maintain an objective manner to promote and encourage the highest
level of conduct and ethics within the organizing profession.
5. I will seek to deal with other POC members, professional colleagues,
suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the
highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the organizing
6. I will deal openly with those areas that may be deemed a conflict of interest.
7. I will protect the public against fraud and unfair practices, and attempt to
eliminate from POC all practices that bring discredit to the organizing
8. I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge,
skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
9. I will extend these same professional commitments to all those persons
supervised or employed.
10. I will strive for excellence in all aspects of the organizing profession.